Jovie's 2nd birthday



Our Jovie girl turned TWO on January 1st!  

Oh, and we MOVED!  It happened!  It was a crazy, crazy few weeks, but we are settled now for the most part.  After sickness and many Christmas activities, we decided to keep Jovie's birthday super simple and fun.  My parents and grandparents came over, ate some cupcakes, and we watched Jovie open and enjoy her gift.  And boy, was it a hit!  Both girls have loved the rocking horse.  It is so sweet.  And I got lucky.  It was literally the last one left at Home Goods after Christmas!

The following day we took the girls to a trampoline park as part of Jovie's celebration, and they had soooo much fun.  Jovie was so tired that she laid her head on her dinner plate that night and we ended up putting her to bed at 6:00!




Jovie Bear,

You're TWO!  I cannot fully describe what a delight you are to us.  You are one of the most fun humans I know.  I love how much you're talking and singing now.  You can say your ABC's, smart girl!  Your current favorite phrases to say are, "I see it!" and "I find it!" and "What happened?"  And you always remember to say "thank you."  I love it when you whisper and say "Shhhh" when someone is sleeping, even when it's your dolly.  Your light blonde hair has gotten so long and beautiful.  You look less like a baby now.  I love how you handle things like a champ.  You moved into a big girl bed a few weeks ago and you loved it from the very first night.  I looooovvvve how affectionate you are... how many hugs and spontaneous snuggles you give us each day!  I love how you giggle to yourself when you get something you want.  You have so much sweetness and fire wrapped up in you, we know you'll keep us on our toes!  And that smile...  Oh, beautiful girl, your smile brings joy to my whole being.  I can't wait to see how you'll grow and what you'll do this year.

I love you to the moon and back and more,

Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts