fall 2017 family session



I hardly know where to begin.  This is the most stunning session we have had yet.  Once again Emily from Gypsy Ed magically captured the joy and beauty of our family.  Back on a perfectly mild day in October we headed to a friend's farm at golden hour and frolicked through the woods and the loveliest open field, while sunshine cascaded through the trees and grass.



It's still strange/surreal/amazing seeing this belly on me and knowing we'll be meeting the little person inside in about seven weeks.  SEVEN WEEKS, guys!





I love this one so much.  My little nature-loving hippie girl.  She had some sort of flower or weed or leaf in her hand at all times during our session.  I love that about her.









Annnd this was where she said, "Run, Mommy!  Run, Daddy!"  And I'm like, "Uhhh... Roly poly over here will do the best she can, my dear."  Running is hard these days, ya'll.



















































I thank God, the giver of good gifts and undeserved blessings, for these people of mine.  For blessing me with a husband who loves me well, for the beautiful gift of Allie and now of her baby sister.  For our home and our life together.  I want to hold on to these moments forever.


Comments

Popular Posts