TWO



It's hard to believe I'm writing about Allie's SECOND birthday (9-17) and soon to be second anniversary (10-1) of her adoption!  We are still as awestruck of God's goodness today as we were the day she came home with us.  What a precious, beautiful gift she is...


We decided not to do a big party this year and just go out as a family and take Allie to do lots of things she enjoys.  The decision to forego the stress and hoopla of a party and instead give her a day of great experiences was, I must say, a GREAT decision.  It was a truly wonderful day.






After we got home we made cupcakes and then devoured them...




My sweet, loving Allie,

I am so enamored by you every day.  I am amazed at the wonderful little person you are becoming.  You are the most grateful two year old I've ever seen!  You say "thank you" to anything and everything we do for you.  You give the very best hugs.  Your laughter is contagious!  You are a good helper.  I love the moments when we reunite after being apart and you greet me with your mega smile and squeals of "Mommy!"  I love hearing you sing!  I love seeing you become more brave every day.  You are delight and joy and love.
You are my sweet Allie.

I love you,
Mommy


We are so thankful this special girl is ours.
Happy 2nd birthday and adoption day, Allie Grace!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Luke and I love adoption and love to support it!  A cousin of mine is in the process of adopting, and if you are looking to give to someone in that process, I know they'd appreciate your help!  Click HERE to support the Welton family.  For many families the expense of adoption is unfortunately one of the greatest obstacles.  The Weltons are a sweet family who love Jesus, and Tyler and Amanda are already great parents to two little ones and are eager to love another!




Thank you for reading!





Comments

Popular Posts