warm grey days



This girl.  She is something else, you guys.  She's the maker of so many perfectly imperfect days.  Days with both screaming tantrums and giggle fits.  Days of giving me the "whatever" eye-roll (yeah, it starts early) and then the kind of smile that melts any weary heart.  She is feisty and feminine, passionate and timid, hilarious and serious.

I love how you never know what will strike them as funny.  The other night she was in the tub and had lined up her toys on the edge like she often does.  I decided to take a big breath and blow one of her toys off back into the water, and she thought it was stinkin' hilarious.  I'm talkin' big belly laughs.  And so we did it again.  And again.  And again.  And those are your days as a parent to a toddler.. Discovering what delights her heart and helping her enjoy it to the fullest.  That and a few other things.






Meanwhile, this heavenly top is so comfy I could sleep in it.  I'm a sucker for grey.  I have it in ballet pink, too.  It's sooo soft and warm.




Here's to belly laughs and early springs!



My outfit:
hat, jeans: H&M
sweater: Zara
shoes: Old Navy

Allie's outfit:
dress: Carter's
shoes: H&M

Photography:  Emily @ Gypsy Ed 

Comments

Popular Posts