Lexington




Last weekend, the three of us headed to Lexington where Luke filmed a wedding.  We decided to seize some family time, too.  Lexington is near and dear to us... We spent our college years there, along with one year before we moved here.  Much of my family is there, too.  It's such a beautiful place, where you can be driving down roads nestled among horse farms one moment and a few minutes later, be in the city surrounded by cool places to eat and fabulous shopping.  Sunday morning we headed to Jacobson park to hang out with all the ducks and geese and of course, make use of the swings, one of Allie's favorite things to do.  Luke had his camera out, which I'm used to, but I had no idea he was capturing all these sweet moments.  (How fortunate am I to have such a talented hubby?)

How bout those scrumptious smiles on the swing?  Nothing is better than seeing your child so entirely happy.  Nothing.


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts