just some more gushy love stuff




August 17, 2016
11 months old

Yes, they grow fast.  It's true.  Man, have the past eleven months been incredible!  It has been a pure joy watching Allie's personality and independence explode.  This girl is standing nearly by herself now and has no problem walking around the ottoman.  First birthday party planning is in full mode as we get closer and closer.  It's getting real, ya'll!


One thing's for sure - God blessed us with a happy, loving baby girl.  My heart, you guys... it's like it has to keep getting bigger to have room for all the thankfulness I'm feeling...


Last night it was getting close to bed time and Allie was getting clingy, so I started Tinkerbell on Netflix and scooped Allie up in my lap as we sat on the couch.  She had a toy in her hand and she played quietly while occasionally watching the movie.  Every now and then, she'd lean back to look up at me and smile, as though to say, "I love being with you, Mommy."  At least, that's what I got from the look in her eyes.  And I do everything I can to breathe these moments in deeply.  These moments of loving profoundly and simply. 




Comments

Popular Posts