nevermind you, February, we're doing a Christmas post


More snow days here in Kentucky... More going through neglected pictures from the last few months.  I didn't realize how many we had taken on Christmas morning.  These were too special to not post.  Luke got me a metal picture (yes metal) to hang up of Allie and me.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.


We're kids, ya know.





I was soooo stinkin' excited about giving this personalized coffee to Luke.  I stumbled upon bocajava.com one day and knew I'd hit the jackpot.  This guys loves his coffee, and he loves personalized gifts.  He loved it so much he teared up a little.













Needless to say, it was a wonderfully perfect Christmas morning because of this little girl right here.
BEST GIFT EVER.

Comments

  1. Oh! I adore her sleeper in this post! So sweet and feminine! What a gift, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts