taking stock 03



Cooking: chili
Drinking: grape Gatorade
Reading: Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker
Wanting: my hair to be long again :(
Looking: for new and easy dinner recipes (isn't everyone?)
Playing: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty soundtrack
Wishing: for SNOW!!!
Enjoying: snuggling on the couch under blankets with my dogs in the evenings
Waiting: anxiously to meet and hug our new niece Hannah from China!!!!!!!  :) :) :) :)
Planning: lessons and our upcoming Night of Worship
Liking: Person of Interest, Trivia Crack
Wondering: about everything
Loving: my church
Hoping: for SNOW!!
Marveling: at Tina and Amy's opening monologue from last night's Golden Globes... love that pair!
Needing: to allow myself to have a little more fun at school with my kids... to be sillier with them.
Smelling: fried bacon from last night's meal and some other weird things outside... (ahhh... living next to a farm)
Wearing: my favorite grey sweater, black skinnies, and toboggan
Following: anything hippie or boho on Pinterest
Noticing: some extra lines around my eyes... not that I mind.  I like looking "distinguished."
Knowing: that I am extremely, undoubtedly, and most certainly blessed in my life
Thinking: about nothing... when I get home from teaching I'm pretty sure my brain shuts off.
Bookmarking: camel colored long wool coats
Opening: new skin care samples the nice lady at Estee Lauder gave me
Giggling: at Indy and Huck, of course... Indy is chasing Huck around the living room and Huck is refusing to let him have his toy.
Feeling: pretty excited to be in bed by 9:00 tonight!!  5 a.m., I'll be ready for you!


Comments

Popular Posts