happy new year from me and my granny blazer

Target blazer, local boutique scarf, Old Navy jeans, Kohl's boots, F21 bag

Hey, it's a blog post.

Good to be back.  After school Christmas concert madness, Christmas prep, holiday travels and sickness, we resurrected today into the sunshine for a few photos (however, don't be fooled, it wasn't even thirty degrees while these photos were taken).  About this blazer...  It was one of two things I bought for myself on Black Friday.  I thought it was a great find.  Count on my husband to give his two cents and mutter something about a grandma...



This scarf, which pretty much goes with anything, was something I picked out as a birthday gift from my mom to me.  I like that it's warm and soft, but not too overpowering like many winter scarfs can be.












And I couldn't resist including this last one... Just to say, not every photo my husband takes is perfect.  Sometimes I'm not ready.  And then I import them all afterwards and run across a beauty like this and laugh and laugh and laugh.



Happy New Year to you and yours, and have a blessed 2015.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts