and so the craziness begins...


NY&Co. dress, H&M shoes




So, just a couple weeks ago I was offered a job as an elementary school music teacher!  We start next week, and I still have so much to do.  Last night I led a worship event at our church, which I spent much of the week preparing for.  I'm a little less overwhelmed now that that's over, but when I think of all I need to do between now and next Wednesday, my head swims a little.

Nonetheless, I am excited, scared, nervous, and hopeful about this new job.  While I know it will be hard, I know it will be a blessing to make music with little kiddos.

Comments

  1. Love your dress, and also, can we talk about how toned your arms look?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you so much! I have worked hard! Been lifting weights to build muscle and gain some weight! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts