summer cut

dress/necklace: H&M, tights: WM, shoes: Target, lips: Revlon matte balm in Elusive



I did it.  I chopped the hurr.  This might be the first time in my life where I've chopped it and haven't immediately regretted it.  I do really like it.  My hair is at a place now where it can do well short.  I know that sounds weird, but for most of my life it was just too thick to style short... took too long and  it always felt bulky.  And now after some gradual thinning and not to mention finding the right styling products, it works.  I'm still experimenting, but so far my favorite way to style it is to let it air dry, then add a few waves with the flat iron or curling iron, and if I have time, flat iron the ends a little.  It really doesn't take much time, and any style that can start with air-dried hair is a winner for me.  Easy peasy.  In these pics I had straightened all of it the day before, but wanted to wear it more wavy in that moment, so I add just a few waves with my flat iron.  At the end of the day, I just really prefer more texture.

I do love the lightness of it for summer!


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts