well hello again

I can't remember the last time I was away from my blog for a whole month.  It wasn't planned, I assure you, but alas, it happened.

I can best sum up the last month like this… Intense preparation for our annual Night of Worship in February in which God once again blew me away.  I truly wish all of you reading this had been there.  It was a room full of worshippers thirsting for Jesus.  It was loud.  It was powerful.  It was a night I will certainly never forget.




Then I spent some time recuperating and the following weekend spent several days away with family.  It was refreshing and delightful.  I returned just in time to get snowed in for the entire week.  We did leave the house a couple times, but schools and most everything else shut down for the week as we enjoyed the sparkly blankets of white covering our town.  I mostly stayed in my jammies and soaked in the time at home with Luke and the pups.

This past week I picked up an additional job as a tutor, so it has been a full week of long days.  But tonight - tonight I had an evening to myself.  First on the agenda was painting my grossly forsaken toenails, which are now coral-hued and ready for spring.  Then I hopped on here, and just like coming home after a long, long trip, it feels good to be back.  I've missed this little place.

I'm hoping to get back to posting regularly, but thank goodness this internet world continues on without me and welcomes me whenever I find my way back.

Comments

Popular Posts