crystal wonderland






Sights in our yard.

Needless to say, we've been cooped up in our home for several days.  No school all week.  And I've been thanking God continually because Tuesday morning I woke up with a full blown cold.  Normally I ease into them, but no siree, this one snuck up on me and entered full force.  To be off work has been a blessing.

Boy, Winter, you're really making up for last year, aren't ya?  We don't mind so much.  Thanks to you, our week has been soup, ice cream, and Castle marathons.  Thanks to you, we see God in your gleaming beauty.

Comments

  1. I think you're the only other person I know who watches Castle. I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!? It's so great! We love it. I watched it for awhile on my own, and now I have Luke hooked :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts