black and plaid






AE hat/shirt, Target dress, A&F jeans, Kohl's boots

I'll admit it.  I'm kind of a closet-American-Eagle-shopper.  Are there other thirty year-old's out there who are with me?  The truth is, all through college I (for the most part) avoided AE because I thought it was soooo high school.  And then a couple years ago I wandered in with a friend and found myself liking it again... especially during big sales and especially when there are gems on neglected clearance racks.  So every now and then (if I happen to be passing by) I mosey in and check it out.  Of course, I always lay low and keep my sunglasses on, just in case I run into anyone.  :)

Regardless, I can't deny this faithful toboggan is my best buddy in the winter.  It fits my big 'ole head, it's comfy and warm, and it's complete with a delightful pom pom.  Fits all the criteria for a good boggan in my book.  And so what if it's meant for a high-schooler?  It's not like wearing a more grown-up hat is gonna hide these chipmunk cheeks...


Comments

  1. Sounds like an awesome friend to make you go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always dressed extremely cute, and you dont look like a high schooler! Very put together and beautiful, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts