winter neutrals and a Happy New Year



Today Luke and I went out to lunch and a movie for my birthday date.  Yes, it is the never-ending birthday celebration.  And he has been pretty sick, so we waited until he was on the mend to go out so that he could enjoy it.  When I got dressed, I literally just picked pieces I wanted to wear and didn't think about if it all "went together" or not.  You wear whatever you want for your birthday, right?  As always, I went for comfort... A weightless scarf, long tee and cardigan, ripped jeans, and comfortable boots.  And it actually turned out to be a nice neutral palette that I'm certain I will repeat many times.

I love this scarf.  It has a subtle shimmer to it, giving a feminine touch to its casual feel.





As a gift to me, Luke got me a professional massage and pedicure.  My FIRST EVER pro massage, and oh my oh my... I can hardly believe how it affected me.  I have never felt more relaxed and I have literally slept better since. (This might call for a regular appt.  Now if I could just get it under doctor's orders...)

This post teases of autumn, but I assure you these photos were taken today.  Tomorrow will be a different story, as SNOW is on its way for our town.
HAPPY.

And Happy New Year to you!  Thanks for visiting my little space.


scarf: Wet Seal
tee: F21
cardigan: H&M
jeans: A&F
boots: Kohl's 



Comments

  1. I love these random pieces you threw together...sometimes throwing things together just FEELS GOOD.

    And playing in the autumn leaves...divine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts