taking stock 02

My nephew Joshua and I at Christmas


Cooking: vegetable soup (if it's wintertime or even slightly mild outside, you can bet money I'm making soup)
Drinking: orange juice
Reading: Kisses From Katie
Wanting: to muster up the will to do some cleaning and re-organizing in some forgotten spots in my home
Looking: for quick, healthy breakfast recipes
Playing: "Not for a Moment (After All)" by Meredith Andrews 
Wasting: Milk; I have a bad habit of drinking all but the last sip of my milk… probably because by then it's lukewarm.
Wishing: for free lifetime grocery delivery
Enjoying: Person of Interest and Castle
Waiting: at least a month before I make fudge again… Moderation.
Planning: our upcoming Night of Worship at church
Liking: stacked rings
Wondering: what this year holds
Loving: how God gently reminds me of His faithfulness
Hoping: for clear direction from God this year in several areas
Marveling: at my funny and vibrant nieces and nephews; most recently of a video of my 3-yr old nephew singing "We Three Kings".. I don't think one word came out correctly but I "understood" it all.
Needing: nothing
Smelling: soup and cinnamon toast
Wearing: layers, lots of them, and shimmery gold nail polish
Following: Mother of Knights blog.. such great thoughts and truths on marriage and parenting
Noticing: how the pups have started to calm down some overall; we are well past the year mark and they aren't so "puppy" anymore… Thank you, Jesus.
Knowing: I shouldn't complain about what I don't have and focus on what I do
Thinking: I'm still having "withdrawals" from Christmas break… It's difficult to go to bed early, not sleep in, and not spend hours every evening having Castle marathons. 
Bookmarking: inspiration for worship teams
Opening: new DVD's from Christmas
Giggling: at Indy's concerned barks and whines over my birthday balloons
Feeling: hopeful

Comments

  1. I too am having Christmas break withdrawal. My Christmas decor is still up so that doesn't help of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always sad to take down Christmas decor, too. ..But glad to get the space in my living room back! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts