these are a few of my favorite things... part 1

When the dog bites, when the bee stings,
when I'm feeling sad...

Ok, I'll stop.

Part 1 of some things I'm love love lovin' right now...


Clockwise from bottom left:

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash - A cleanser that makes my face squeaky clean without overdrying.  Nice minty smell.

Lush Herbalism - First Lush product I've ever tried and I'm IN LOVE.  Truly great for problematic, oily skin.  A gentle enough exfoliating cleanser to use daily.  Leaves my skin smooth and glowing.  And how awesome that you can tell them how much you want to spend and they will literally cut off that amount of product for you to take home!

Benefit Porefessional - Can't believe I waited so long to try this.  There's a reason so many people love it.  It fills in my pores and leaves a silky smooth finish.  My makeup looks 10X better!

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner - I use the kind for damage and color repair.  I love this stuff!  I tried it perhaps back in the summer due to some dry, itchy spots on my scalp and have been using it ever since.  My scalp is healthy and my hair is clean and soft.  Truly great products, and you can get them at WM!



Loreal Fairest Nude lipstick - The perfect nude lip.  Creamy, not too tawny, not too pink.  Flattering and doesn't wash me out.

Mac tan pigment - Talk about a gorrrrgeous rose gold color that gives almost a wet eye look.  Universally flattering.

BBW Vanilla Snowflake Candle - 2 words.  Snow cream.

VS Vanilla Lace Hand & Body Cream - So, I've used this stuff since high school.  Yes, high school.  You might have caught on I'm a big vanilla fan, but out of the various vanilla scents I've tried or had, this one is my constant.  I use the body spray as well, but I love the texture and richness of the cream.  I'd be crushed if they ever discontinued it!


Favorite things: Part 2 will be winter fashion!! :)

Comments

  1. I'm going to look more into this Lush product. For some weird reason this green color is intriguing me, ha :) I also like the color of that lipstick...oh decisions decisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jill! I am intrigued by the entire Lush line. If I lived closer to a Lush store I probably would have tried a lot more of their products by now! I think you'd like that lipstick! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts