hiking scenes


When I finished school I thought I'd have more time to blog, but that was before I knew I'd be working more...  Thus my time is still filled up with so much that as I'm falling asleep at night I'm wishing that maybe, just maybe I'll get to my blog tomorrow.  Sure, there have been days I could have made more time for it, but in those moments sometimes sitting on the couch and relaxing for a few minutes is just more important.  Like one of my favorite bloggers so brilliantly articulates, I never want to be "in a relationship" with this online place, ya know?

So these were taken back at the beginning of November when my dear friend Kelsie and I went hiking at Land Between the Lakes.  It was a perfect day - cool and crisp, but still with sunshine peeking through.  We hiked a good five miles through multi-colored dense woods surrounding sparkling water.  Refreshing is the best word for it.











Comments

Popular Posts