that moment


Not too long ago I had that moment.

I was thinking about the past few years of my life and how so many different prayers have been answered.  So many desires fulfilled and heartaches mended.  I was overwhelmed.

While I do believe that God hears my cries and cares about my struggles and longings, I just know without a doubt that something else is going on.  Let me explain.

At times I have felt quite defeated.  Quite hopeless.  Faithless.  I've prayed desperate, pathetic prayers out of fear.  Perhaps God heals and blesses me even in those times to grow my faith or show me how much He loves me.  But I think it's more than that.  The moment I had that I was referring to was when I knew without a doubt that there are other people on this earth who have prayed for me.  People with big hearts and big faith.  People who prayed fervently for me.

If you're one of those people, I thank you from the deepest place of my soul.  Because of you my spirit has been saved in many ways, my faith has grown, my hope restored.  I have experienced deliverance, transformation and wholeness.


Pray for one another, that you may be healed.  
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (James 5:16)

Comments

Popular Posts