cool weather must-haves: beauty


Looking at these I realize I use them year-round, but let's just say they are even MORE essential in the cooler months when my skin and hair are thirsty... (a.k.a. my skin goes from super oily 100% of the time to 80% of the time)

clockwise from top left:
MK Even Complexion Mask - a hydrating, brightening mask that leaves skin really soft.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask - a once a week hair mask that leaves my hair silky (especially appreciated in the fall/winter since I tend to wear my hair straight more frequently) and not to mention smells great.
JM Argan Oil - a super hydrating, natural moisturizer that lasts.  I put it on my face, neck, and chest.
Smith's Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm - the best lip balm I've ever used and a must-have for dry winter lips.

MK Timewise Firming Eye Cream - a hydrating, age-fighting eye cream I've used for years.
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer - a moisturizing, brightening concealer I use under the eyes every day.  It never creases and gives my under eye area a healthy glow.
BBW Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Luxury Bath (say that 5 times fast) - a soothing, silky bubble bath I love to use at night before bed.

Do you have any cool weather essentials?

Comments

Popular Posts