taking stock

A picture from my family's Christmas in September that made me laugh seeing how lazy we are... 
only one wrapped box in all that mess.

I love this idea.  Here we go.

Making: room in my closet for fall clothes
Cooking: chocolate cake for my mom's birthday, chili, and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Drinking: coffee with mocha creamer
Reading: 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker for the second time and Adopted for Life by Moore and Mahaney
Wanting: to redesign the small space in our home more efficiently
Looking: forward to the Passion concert this weekend
Playing: all kinds of things with Huck and Indy, Words with Friends with Mom
Wasting: time over-thinking these answers
Sewing: haha, funny
Wishing: my family lived closer
Enjoying: snuggling with the puppies at night for a few minutes before we put them in their crates, their faces always say, Please let us sleep with you, Mom, we'll keep you warm.
Waiting: for the day my skin clears up
Liking: Gungor
Wondering: what our future children will be like
Loving: how Luke makes me feel loved every day in the little things he does for me
Hoping: for a winter full of snow, snow, snow
Marveling: at what God has done in my life in the last few years
Needing: a better protein diet
Smelling: crisp morning air through the window and my BBW marshmallow fireside candle
Wearing: jeans and my favorite red plaid button-up that is so soft it could double as pajamas
Following: boho fashion on Pinterest
Noticing: the night air feeling more like fall and things beginning to change colors
Knowing: my 30th is merely a few breaths away
Thinking: about the time at my father-in-law's cabin when a bunch of us were sitting around a fire outside and Sawyer slept peacefully in my arms for nearly 2 hours.. one of those perfect memories I won't forget
Feeling: like a much wiser person than I was five years ago, and knowing I have a ways to go
Bookmarking: ankle boots
Opening: my diploma that just came in the mail
Giggling: at Indy hiding from Huck under the treadmill 
Feeling: abundantly blessed

Comments

Popular Posts