milestones


Last night Luke and I wearily finished our final exam of our LAST class to complete our Master's.  It is an incredible feeling to know we are FINISHED!!  No more late night paper writing.  No more discussion boards hanging over our heads...

I told Luke last night I couldn't have done this without him.  It's the truth.  And I probably would have never started without him.  It was his idea to pursue our Master's together.  He encouraged me to do it and I did.  Over the last two and a half years, we juggled Master's level work while working full time jobs and serving in ministry.  We had to say "no" a lot...  "No, sorry, we can't do that.  We have a paper due tomorrow."  Sacrifices were made.  Sleep was lost.  Frustration set in.  But it was totally worth it.  Hallelujah, we have crossed the finish line!!

And in other milestone news, I just surpassed 300 posts on my blog.  This is my 301st post today.  Pretty crazy that I've had over 300 things to say over the past couple years.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for listening.  For checking in on my journey from time to time.

Hope you stay a bit longer.  :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts