summer boho



Last week I went to Opry Mills with some friends... probably one of my favorite malls because of the outlet stores AND because now they have an H&M!!!!  I told myself before going that I would pace myself and only invest in classic pieces and good deals.  I feel like I successfully followed my plan.  :)
One of my favorite purchases was this poncho.  I think I could happily wear it every day.





Probably what I was most excited to find were a couple pairs of bootcut jeans from Banana Republic Outlet.  I have not owned many things from BR due to high prices, but the couple things I have owned from there have lasted forever because of the great quality.  I had been looking for some great-fitting bootcut jeans for a long time (fit up top, but aren't too long).  I was so happy to find 2 pairs for half the normal price!  They fit like a glove and I'm hoping they last a lonnng time.  I have already worn the pictured pair 3 times this week and they haven't stretched out and still look crisp.


poncho: H&M
jeans: Banana Republic outlet
bag: AE
hat: JC Penney

Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts