M.I.A. and a video

Well, it isn't often that I go for a week without a blog post.  At the beginning of the week I was selected to serve on a jury for a murder trial, and that has pretty much been my whole week... At the courthouse until 4:30 every day, quick dinner, then evening events, church, etc.  The trial ended yesterday.  Not only has it been a big time commitment, but I have been mentally spent and felt like a dark cloud was over me.  I am so relieved it's over!  I leave Sunday afternoon for training out of town for my school job and will be gone all week.  So it'll likely be another week of M.I.A.  :(

After this week's events I just want to get back to laughter and lighter things, so here...
If you're a child of the 80's/90's, you'll understand the greatness of this.


Comments

  1. eek what a crazy thing to be picked for that trial for jury duty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts