quitter


Luke has become quite the photographer.  We have had fun with our new camera frolicking about everywhere.


Yes, I'm growing my bangs out again.  When I did the whole Zooey D. thing, goodness, do you know how often I had to trim those suckers to maintain that look?... If you said 'once or twice a week,' you are correct.  And I just don't want to make time for that.  So, long and wispy it is.







Luke walked by while I was editing photos and said, "Don't make everything sepia or black and white. You need to appreciate the color in there."  Yawn.  J/k, honey.  You are right.

But oh, how I love sepia.
There's something about it that says, 'relaxed, sunny, serene, hip, FUN.'  Ya know?  Not to mention, it's so forgiving.

Color shmoler.


blazer: F21
t-shirt: quitter book (highly recommend)
pants: Gap
fringe: DIY from old t-shirt
shoes: Fidni (very old)
necklace: Etsy




Comments

Popular Posts