picture withdrawal

Sheesh... long time, no see!

We traveled the last two weekends, and combined with work and classes, I have had minimal chances in showin' my blog some love.  AND... apparently the card reader for our new camera is suddenly not working, so we currently cannot retrieve all our pics from the last couple weeks.  I did manage to get this one for you of Luke and I at a friend's wedding, however...


Isn't he handsome?

This wedding was in Atlanta, and it was so nice to get away.  It was so hot, though, which is one reason I ended up going with a ponytail (the other being, I went shopping right before the wedding because I couldn't be 15 minutes from an H&M and NOT go, right?.. and I ran late getting back due to the crazy Atlanta traffic and had about 5 minutes to throw on some wedding attire and powder my sweaty face... but, I digress).

We also had the chance to make a quick visit with my family.  We did not waste any time with our camera, taking pictures of the farm and all the fam that came for dinner.  Our new card reader should arrive Friday.  Til then, pictures, hang tight, I'll rescue you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts