dad



Sometimes I wonder how a man like this even exists.  Man of Steel ain't got nothin' on this guy.

I was sitting here trying to think of a favorite memory with my dad to write about, and I couldn't pick just one.  Seriously, I love all the memories with my dad.  They're all my favorite.

Dad, if you ever wonder if you succeeded as a father... if you got through to us, if you left the kind of legacy you wanted to...  I assure you, you did.  You did those and beyond.  You make me want to be stronger.  You make me want to be greater.  You make me want to be who you are and have always been to me.

Thank you for always believing in me and for building me up with your words.  Thank you for making me feel special.  Thank you for living with integrity and kindness.  I don't think I've ever seen you act unkindly or selfishly towards someone in my whole life.  
Thank you for the legend that you are.

Love,

grasshopper





Comments

Popular Posts