peachy keen


My signature makeup look pretty much always involves natural peachy tones, and so naturally I was drawn to this set from Bare Escentuals.  I'm typically not a gift set kind of purchaser, because I find that I usually don't like or use every single thing in the set, but this was not the case with BE's "Addicted to Peach."


It includes:
2 Ready eyeshadows, one loose eyecolor, an all-over face color, lip gloss, and mascara.  Oh, and a super cute bag!  Aside from the mascara, they're pretty much all peachy or neutral tones.  I love every single thing.  I'll also likely use some if not all of it for bridal makeup.


My favorite products are the all-over color in sweet peach radiance, which gives a lovely, slightly shimmery glow to the cheeks, and the Marvelous Moxie stylista lip gloss.  The gloss is a soft peach color that would likely compliment any skin tone.  I absolutely love how it feels on my lips...  It has kind of a cooling effect and it lasts for a long time.  


Here's to peachy, summery happiness!!

Comments

Popular Posts