friday five

Beautiful scenery behind the church of the conference I attended last week.

Can we say, Yikes?!  This swarm was taken from my brother's back yard.  They had 5 swarms last summer, which means this is probably the first of several!  Eeek...

My sweet babies.  They're so funny.  Sometimes when I'm busy in the kitchen, they sit like this, curiously watching me.  (Pups, if you think cooking and cleaning is interesting, I'll gladly let you take over.)

One of my favorite pictures EVER.
Been thoroughly enjoying the Snapseed pic editing app.

A shot from my new job.  Yes, I'm taking on a third job.  Because ya know, I'm Super Woman.
Or something.

Actually, it's kind of a summer job, but I've already started, which means until I finish teaching next week, my schedule is a little crazy.  But once school finishes, I'll just be working here and at church.
It is a super cute boutique and I enjoy working there.  And yes, I get a discount on clothes, which means one thing.

TROUBLE.

Comments

Popular Posts