down by the riverside


I suppose the culprit was the concrete I sat on... In the second half of our pictures I noticed stuff all over the back of my pants.  Good.  Can't expect a man to notice this at the time.



Anyway, we always have a great time walking downtown by the river, and yesterday was just about prime perfection for it.  70's and sunny.




And so it begins... the dirty pants.




If there's one thing I know, it's that this hat and I were made for each other.  Found him at JC Penney.  He's a big 'ole L/XL to fit my legendary Burris-sized head.  It's rare to find cute but big hats for my mug.




Husband's idea of a great pose.

Better.


Here's to making many more memories by beautiful water.


hat: JC Penney
top: AE
pants: Gap Outlet
shoes: H&M
watch: AE
necklace: Etsy

Comments

  1. love that necklace! and even if your husband doesn't notice your dirty pants, at least he takes outfit pics for you! thats pretty impressive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you're exactly right! he's so awesome! and thanks :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts