collared dress


I know in the blogging world of great photography, these pics don't cut it.  I don't really have the luxury of taking photos at the precise time of day when the sun is at the perfect place in the sky and yada yada yada...  It's more like, hey, we've got ten minutes to spare... It is the middle of the day and it is just crazy bright out there, but let's just go with it and squeeze in some photos, bad shadows and the whole shebang.  We're also still learning, ya know?  We have discussed investing in a nice camera perhaps in the near future, which I couldn't be more excited about.  In the meantime, my Iphone has been good to me.


This little treasure of a dress came from a local place and I was really drawn to its uniqueness.  It's very different from anything I own for sure.  It can be difficult to find a modest (and comfortable) dress these days, so I knew this was a winner.




dress: local boutique, shoes: F21, bag: Charming Charlie's, tights: Wal-Mart.



Comments

Popular Posts