the softest hair of my life for $3


...Well, maybe since I was a baby.

So I had been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner, and ran across the Suave Moroccan Infusion line.  The products are "infused" with authentic Moroccan argan oil that adds long-lasting conditioning benefits.  I'm a big fan of argan oil and I had heard Moroccan oil was great for weightless moisture.  So I thought I'd give it a go.

And now I'm that annoying girl that won't stop touching her hair.  It is sooooo soft.  And extremely weightless.  I've never had results like this with any other shampoo.  And icing on the cake?  Around $3 at Wal-Mart!!  There are a few different kinds, I got the Color Care one since I have highlights.  It also smells wonderful.  It's very sweet and luxurious smelling.

I've been letting my hair air-dry again because it dries to a soft, touchable look unlike the dry frizziness it used to be.  It looks and feels so much healthier.  And I love that it's lighter than air.


If you sleep over at my house, I might even let you use it.

:)

Comments

  1. Wahoo! Totally getting this! Thanks for sharing. :) I love it when your fashion/beauty/hair care tips end up on my "can do" list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts