spring pinks


Some of my favorite pink things for spring.  I've fought it long enough... We just might not get a true winter here in west Kentucky (again).  And with all this mild weather upon us, spring is near.  And pink touches like these make me feel fresh and bright and feminine.

Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Coral Reef &
Mac Lipglass in Angel



Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail gloss in Coral Silk

And I just had to tell you about these...  I've always admired Lauren Conrad shoes from afar, but low and behold, found these babies on clearance at Kohl's a couple weeks ago for $10.  Ten dollars!!!  And they looked up at me and shouted, "Spring and summer weddings, here we come!"

You may have noticed from my fewer posts lately that another busy season is upon me.  Class, work, church, raising puppies... Not a lot of energy left at the end of the day.  But 'tis only a season.

Do you know I have only three classes left after my current one and I'll be finished with my MA and finished with school FOREVER?!!  Do ya hear me?!  Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts