5 things


5 Things About Me Tag-a-lag

1. I am not a good joke-teller.  I always mess it up.  Being aware of this, if I attempt to tell a joke, I get nervous, making my chances of getting it right even worse.

2. When I wear shoes with shoelaces, I subconsciously look down multiple times throughout the day to make sure they haven't come untied.

3. My parents have called me "Penny" for as long as I can remember.  My mom says she can't remember how that first came about.  I love it.

4. I am OCD about certain things in my house and very lazy about others.  I will adjust a picture frame or piece of decor if I notice it has been moved an inch, but I couldn't care less if my bed is made.

5. Luke and I plan to adopt internationally.  We have planned to for years and are just waiting for the right time.  We think it's a beautiful picture of what God has done for us and we look forward to offering unconditional love to an abandoned child.


I tag:  Katrina and Jessica  :)

Comments

  1. I'm the same way about being OCD. I'm so particular about so many things, but I have clothes all over the floor. And loved hearing #5, you will be an awesome mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Glad I'm not the only one!
      And thank you!!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts