why my skin has been thanking me lately


When you experience a product that is impeccable and impacting, you want to share it with all your girlfriends.  So...


Here she is... the thing that has been transforming my skin... Pure Argan oil.

The sad story is, I actually have had this in my bathroom for over a year now but just began using it.  My hubs got me a super fancy Josie Maran gift set 2 Christmases ago and I had mainly been using the other products in the set.  I used a little of the oil on my neck and chest a few times, but I never dreamed of putting something called 'oil' on my face, as my face is super oily.  But my silly self had assumed wrong.  This, my dears, is GOOD oil.  It's a 100% pure organic moisturizer... a natural oil.  I had recently heard several youtube gurus rave about it and mention it had even kept breakouts away, and that was enough for me to give it a go on my face.  And oh my.  OH. MY.  It's wonderful.

It silkens the skin beautifully but is not heavy or greasy in the least.  It does not clog pores whatsoever.  It not only feels amazing, but has made me skin look better, too.  My skin is cleaner looking, smoother, and clearer.  I haven't broken out.  My makeup blends like a dream.  And I feel like I can wear less makeup because my skin is healthier.  And I've noticed my skin just has a natural, healthy glow throughout the day.

AND.... a versatile product.  You can use this stuff on your hair (which I've done), cuticles, really anywhere that needs some extra moisture.  I love products that help simplify things and help me to reduce my routine down to fewer steps/products. :)

This particular argan oil is pretty pricey, but you can get pure argan oil from other places, like Whole Foods.

Let me know if you try/have tried it, girlfriend!


Comments

Popular Posts