2 faces



This is what I was looking at this morning before I had to leave for work.  2 little faces that were begging me to stay and let them sleep in my lap.  Goodness, they have stolen my heart.  I sat, holding them, drinking in the moment of their tired eyes trying to hold on as they gazed up into mine.

It's amazing after such little time with them how they already know us.  They recognize us and know we are their protectors.  When someone new comes over, they are often wary at first.  Today someone stopped by and Huck sat in my lap at first while he peered at our guest with curiosity.  When we arrive home from wherever, they greet us with pure excitement.  When we sit near them, they like to crawl into our laps.

My little pups, you are quite special.  I'm glad you seem to know that we love you.

Comments

  1. I love to hear, read, see how your big fat heart is healing by loving. I know Sawyer is thinking..."Yeah, well, she was MY Mom first". :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts