birthday perfection









Remember the exciting secret thing we were going to do on Sunday?...


.............








Meet Indy (Indiana Jones) and Huck, our 2 new sweet babies.

When we lost Sawyer I thought I'd never want another dog again.  The pain was too hard.  But the more we talked about it, the more we realized it would bring new joy into our home.  These sweet pups will never replace Sawyer, but they bring new warmth to our hearts and simple joys to our lives.  And we know we'll love them just as much.  We also decided on two because we wanted them to have a buddy.  Plus, double the fun!!! :)

I have to say, I'm so in love.


Talk about falling in love in a matter of seconds...


Perfection in my lap.

Indeed.


Comments

  1. Indeed! Welcome...Indy & Huck! We are soooooo glad you are heeeeeerrrrrrrre!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts