Aztec winter plum

sweater: F21, pants: Gap outlet, boots: local boutique (Breckelle brand), ring: Charlotte Russe




So this might be my new favorite fall/winter ensemble.  I LOVE native prints and deep colored bottoms, and this outfit combines both.  I also love these boots I got from a local boutique.  They are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own, and they Go. With. Everything.

Does anyone else feel like it couldn't possibly be two days before Christmas?  I'm thinking the mild weather has played tricks on my time perception or something, or maybe because of the supposed world-ending madness, Christmas just kinda snuck up on me.

Whatever the case, I'm sure glad it's almost here.  I'm sure glad I'm off work and school and I'll be seeing lots of family this week.

And I'm really, really excited... because, well, something exciting is happening in our household next week.  But I can't tell just yet...

Am I the worst blogger ever for making you wait to hear the secret?

Oh well, Merry Christmas :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts