Happy Thanksgiving


Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.  We had a great one.  First I cooked a meal for our Brazilian friends.  They didn't get to go home for the holiday, so we brought Thanksgiving to them.  It was a fun night of laughter and great stories.  And the first turkey I ever cooked actually turned out pretty decently.  Wahoo!



Then we spent some time in Lexington with my family.  We had a wonderful time in the last 65 degree day of the year at my aunt's house.


Every time I think or write about what I'm thankful for, I am overwhelmed.  There is so much.  I am very blessed.  God teaches me a lot.  He shows me His love in many ways.
He shows me in His grace,
in worshipful moments alone with Him,
in the childlike joy and adventure in my husband,
in quiet evenings sitting by candlelight,
in watching the congregation worship every week,
in life revelations that make me better,
in the thoughtfulness of friends and family,
in the love animals give,
in unexpected moments of laughter.

His love is real, present, and transcending.  And we'd be lost, so lost without it.


Comments

Popular Posts