current things I'm lovin' lovin'


Ion Daily Solutions Dry Shampoo (Sally Beauty, $5)
I'll admit it.  I'm a dry shampoo snob.  I'm very picky about them.  I have tried many, and it seems they either stink/smell too strong or they smell ok but they make my hair greasier.  My dear mother brought this one for me to try because my favorite Batiste dry shampoo was no longer available.  And I LOOOOOVE it.  Smell's AMAZING.  It has a very sweet scent.  And works great.  Dries up oil, helps style my hair and keeps it fresh all day.



Organix Anti-Breakage Serum Nourishing Coconut Milk (WM/Drugstores, $7)
So I'm with my sister-in-law the other day and couldn't help but notice that her hair was the absolute silkiest I'd ever seen it.  And as we girls often do, I just had to touch it, so I did and it felt like a baby's hair, seriously.  So naturally I asked her about it.  She told me this Organix Serum was her "magic" product.  Like her, I have highlights and therefore some damage.  While my hair wasn't brittle or super unhealthy, I knew it could use some extra moisture and I'd been looking for something like this.  Well now this serum is in my bathroom and I am HOOKED.  It makes my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down at all.  And let's face it, my hair smells like the beach now, too.



Peppermint Mocha Candle (BBW, $10-$20)
I'm normally not drawn to "minty" things... but I just happened to try this one and it smells de-lish, much like the Starbucks drink.  Festive, yet sentimental, for such a great time of the year.
Cinnamon Frosting Candle
I love just about anything cinnamon.  But this is amazing.  I'd light it anytime, but it's especially nice for setting the atmosphere at holiday parties and family shindigs.  It jacks up the "cozy" factor of your home by about a thousand points.

And...







My Christmas decor from various places.  Warms my heart.  And it warmed my heart even more when I saw how my sneaky husband "tweaked" the manger scene...
Apparently an angel brought a puppy to Jesus.
:)


I'm sure Jesus would have loved it.  What child wants frankincense, anyway?






Comments

  1. Love this post! I am going to try that coconut product! I don't usually use dry shampoo but I've heard there is also a good one called Psst (I think thats how you spell it??) and its sold at Kroger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Yes I've seen that one... I read some bad reviews on it, but who knows, that might have just been a fluke!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts