black friday, anyone?

So we were some of those crazy people on Thursday night and Friday morning out in the stores.  Honestly, we have a blast doing it.  And we do it the right way, meaning, we actually get some sleep. 
Friday night Target opened at 9, so Luke, my aunt, my uncle, and I waited in line for a little while and got in when it opened.  We were out pretty quickly with some great deals.  Luke and I got a fire pit, and we can't wait to have some friends over and roast some marshmallows!  My aunt and uncle are the bomb.  They came with us just for fun.  We laughed like little kids while we were waiting in the long line, and once inside, they split up and helped us find the things we wanted!  Love them!

Then we went home and went to bed.  Thirty is creeping up on me and I just can hardly do the all-nighter thing anymore.  A friend and I were talking about this the other day.  It takes a whole week to recover from one late night at this point.  On Friday we slept in and went to the mall around 10.  It honestly wasn't that bad.  Stores were pretty good about restocking stuff, so we still got some great deals.  Mainly that day we were looking for smaller things like clothes and small gifts.  One of my favorite finds were these beauties...



Forever 21 had $10 off all their already reasonably priced boots.  I was shocked the sizes weren't picked over more.  Like I said, they were great about restocking.  Probably my absolute favorite thing I got for myself was a chambray shirt from AE.  They had 40% off everything.  They didn't have my size, but when I tried on a size up, I really liked the bigger, more relaxed and cozy fit, so I got it.  And it is literally in the front of my closet because I will probably be reaching for it ALL the time.  Such a classic and comfy piece that goes with many different things.

I love Black Friday shopping with Luke.  We have fun with it.  It's so nice being married to your best friend...  It doesn't matter what you're doing, it's a relaxed, enjoyable time!

If you went Black Friday shopping, what was your favorite thing you came home with?

Comments

Popular Posts