the day a dream came true

I can finally share my exciting news.

For a long time now, I've known I'm called to worship ministry.  There are few things I'm totally sure about in the world, but one of them is that my heart of hearts is to lead worship.  My journey began in college when I led worship for summer missions and for our Baptist Student Union.  Since then I've voluntarily led or helped lead in various churches and ministries.  There is nothing sweeter than God's presence, and there is nothing more beautiful or breathtaking than a community of worshippers lifting their hands and voices to the Creator.

As of this past Sunday, I am officially the new worship leader at our church!  I feel so blessed.



I'm excited, thankful, and hopeful about this new journey.  And I covet your prayers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts