be happy

image from here.

This post from a blog I follow was so good I just had to share it.  (Enjoy or scroll past the cute fashion to get to the text.)  I think we all struggle with this issue, and personally it's one of the things I've learned the most about in the past couple years.  It involves a huge truth I want to live out in my life and pass on to my children.

I want to be happy where I am.  I don't want to always be striving for something else.  I don't want to always think the grass is greener on the other side.  Like she says in the post, finding happiness in your situation doesn't have to do with the situation, it's in the thoughts you choose to have about it.  I don't want to come to the end of my life and look back at a rushed through life.  The truth is, every season has had great things, just as my present season does and will.

I hope you're happy, friends. ~ jenn

Comments

Popular Posts