All you need is love... and a dog.


A friend and I were talking the other day about how incredible it is that God created dogs with specific details - certain attributes, certain innate characteristics that are honestly quite mind-blowing.  Specifically, a dog's sympathy and compassion.  When I cry, if Sawyer is around, he always, always slowly comes up to me, gets in my lap, and either sits with me quietly or gives me lots of kisses.  When my friend was over the other day and she began to get emotional, Sawyer did the same for her.

God is not involved simply in the big stuff, the human stuff, the churchy stuff, the public stuff, the major life-altering moments, the tough life changes...  He is just as involved in the little and unseen.  He cares so much about us and He is so intricate that He orchestrates a dog to bring us pure comfort when we need it most.

God is so good and loving.  I hope you know Him.

Comments

Popular Posts