caramel


You may have noticed I've morphed into a caramel-haired me.  For those thinking, "Wait, I thought you loved being brunette... I thought you had finally come to a conclusion... I thought...," well yeah... I'm fickle.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVED being brunette, but regardless of whether I would continue coloring myself or have someone else do it, it was going to be too much upkeep.  Blonde roots with dark hair just look so much weirder to me than the opposite.  With a more natural color on the blonde side, I can go for much longer without getting anything done.  So I think caramel hues are the way to go.  I'm told this is much more "me," whatever that means...  It's definitely softer.



Please look past my frizziness... it is rainy and muggy.  I actually love this look, though.  It's day-old naturally-dried hair with a few added curls.
My colorist is awesome.  I took this pic of Jennifer Aniston with me for the highlights, and I think she got pretty darn close.  P.S. Didn't you LOVE that movie?!





Comments

Popular Posts