recent pinterest inspiration

Happy Tuesday!!  While experiencing some major insomnia lately I've found myself pinning well into the night.  Here are some recent delights...

LOVE this layered fall look and this leather peplum with a pop of color!!

Loving this ring combo.

Have I mentioned I love the fall?  That I love layering, comfy sweaters, plaid..?  Oh, I have?  ...87 times?

Boyfriend jeans are becoming an obsession... And look at this adorable black and white combo!

To see my style pins on my Pinterest page and find links to more info, visit here.


And now for home & decor...

A little obsessed with Chevron.

Someone once told me blue is not a kitchen color.  I beg to differ.

CUTE CUTE CUTE...

We need something for over our bed.  This would be PERFECT...

How simple but beautiful.

Also obsessed with grey lately.  Loving the pop of red with this.

To see my decor pins and find links, visit here.

May your Tuesday be filled with inspiration!

Comments

Popular Posts