pink and red bliss



I can remember a day when wearing pink and red together (or navy and black, or brown and black, or 2 shades of green...) was a fashion faux paux.  Funny how trends and what is fashionably "acceptable" changes over time.  I think it's so fascinating, and it makes me wonder what will be in style ten years from now. :)


Top & jeans: Old Navy, shoes: Michael Shannon, necklace: gift

And yep, got the hair did.  You can barely see the caramel highlights in pics but they're there.  They are nice and subtle.  Also got thicker bangs, but somehow I'm still sweeping them to the side rather than wearing them straight down and centered.  That's just kind of how they gravitate, and I'm okay with that.  Ultimately it probably suits me better anyway.

Who's excited after getting nine hours of sleep?... ME ME ME!!! :)  Happy Tuesday!!  ~ jenn

Comments

  1. I'm falling in love w/the brunette you.

    I'm too old school to put pink and red together.

    I'm so glad you bring such "Ahaaaaaa" moments into my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts