I'll have one of each, please.

Summer is almost here (although it feels like it has already been here awhile in Ky)! Is anyone else excited about bright color trends?! As I daydream about spring/summer fashion, here are a few things I wish were in my closet...


H&M orange tunic. $29.95. hm.com.

Love this with her dark hair. Oh, did I mention I'm going brunette again? Do you even know how sad I am that there is not an H&M even remotely close to here? And you can't order online... And it's probably my favorite clothing store. Luke would think maybe it's a good thing it's not close...


H&M green pants. $24.95. hm.com.

Loving mint greens and corals for summer. These are a little darker of a green but still fab! Colored pants are IN, folks!


Forever21 coral dress. $29.80. forever21.com

Ahhh... coral. Ahhh... comfy dress.


Victoria's Secret teal cover-up dress. $39.50. victoriassecret.com

I don't think I'd pay $40 for a cover-up, but it may go on sale eventually. Love this and it comes in a variety of bright, sunshiney colors :).

Happy Spring/Summer/Warm-weathered-water-splashing goodness!

jenn




Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts