30 before 30 Update!

So... an update on my "30 before 30."


#14 - Go ziplining.

I can now cross it off! Luke and I went to Mammoth Cave Adventures this past weekend for his birthday and had a BLAST ziplining. I'm ready to do it again! It was such a rush and so exhilerating. Being the lightweight that I am, I didn't make it across the first 2 lines and a guide had to come out and pull me in. But I made it on the last 3 lines! It felt awesome soaring through the treetops at 120 feet high! Tried embedding the video Luke took but it didn't load... If you're on my fb, you can see it on my profile :).



#7 - Record a CD.

#8 - Write more worship songs.

Both are in progress. I wrote 2 songs recently which I recorded in my friend's home studio. So a CD is in the works! Wahoo!!!



By the way, Happy late Easter! Hope you had a powerful day reflecting on what should be reflected on every day - the sacrifice Jesus made for us and the miracle and power of the Resurrection! Luke and I were blessed to be a part of our church's Easter production, The Thorn. What an honor it was to help relay the most important message of all time to hundreds!



-

Comments

Popular Posts