Adventures of Sawyer

10 FACTS for TODAY:

1. I heard snow was coming, and my 10-inch tall self is already getting claustrophobic.

2. I am 21 now! Or as Mommy and Daddy say, 3.

3. I probably have a cheerio stuck in my beard.

4. I still love bedtime!!

5. I don't care what anyone says, I know I can take the FedEx man down.

6. Soft fluffy pillows = MINE

7. I am scheming an elaborate plot to sneak into Mommy's purse one day and go to work with her, and she won't know until she gets there, and will have no choice but to let me sit in her lap all day.

8. I secretly like to watch The Golden Girls.

9. The current political climate has no effect on my everyday life of napping, barking at cars, and romping around.

10. I do not care about the political climate.


til next time...

sawyer





Comments

Popular Posts